D.L. Howell & Associates, Inc. is a full service Civil Engineering/Land Planning/Surveying and Environmental firm located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. We specialize in Civil Engineering design for both the public and private sectors, including residential and commercial developers, builders and municipalities. Our primary focus is on Civil Engineering with our number one priority being client satisfaction. We don't just provide engineering services, but form long-standing relationships with our clients thus becoming sensitive to individual client needs.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality of civil engineering, environmental engineering, surveying and land planning design while providing our Clients with the personal attention of a small firm.
It is our vision to become Chester County’s premier civil engineering (and/or) surveying company.
• Clients and Partners will see us as an integral part to their success because we will anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment made.
• Associates will be proud to work for us because the Company will create opportunities to achieve its overall goals by rewarding success.
• Communities will regard us as responsible and responsive because global and local perspectives will be integrated and sound management of resources will be promoted to contribute to a better quality of life.
• Ethics – uncompromising integrity, honesty and fairness are at the heart of this company.
• Excellence – high standards are maintained by our teams through the application of advanced technology and innovative techniques to improve our processes; we thrive on challenges and accomplishments.
• Fair Return – the value we deliver rewards a fair return.
• Mutual Respect – openness, teamwork and trust are encouraged through our Leadership Covenants because we value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experiences and views.
• Safety – our unwavering goal is ZERO accidents – people’s lives depend on it.
• Sustainability – long-term good of the Company, customers and the surrounding area is planned and acted upon.